Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dragonflies Steering Wheel Cover

Buy Cheap Dragonflies Steering Wheel Cover


Buy Low Price From Here Now

The Auto Expressions Steering Wheel Cover provides the latest in innovative steering wheel protection. This attractive cover improves the appearance of old or dirty steering wheels and protects hands from hot and cold extremes. It installs easily by slipping right on and fits most standard steering wheels. In addition to adding style and fashion to your interior, the massage grip makes for a thicker, more comfortable feel. This cover matches other Auto Expressions accessories designed for your auto's interior.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Protects hands from hot and cold extremes
- Improves the appearance of old or dirty steering wheels
- Massage grip makes for a thicker, more comfortable feel
- Installs easily
- Fits most standard steering wheels
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Super cute, but didn't fit right" 2008-05-22
By Melydi (Baltimore, MD)
I thought this wheel cover was adorable, but I don't know if I have a small steering wheel or what, but the cover didn't fit right at all, it was too big and sat on the wheel funny so it wasn't comfortable on my hands. And it had a very powerful smell to it when I first got it. I think I only left it in my car for about a week before I took it off.

Customer Buzz
 "Cute!" 2007-12-26
By Jessi (Chicago, IL)
I really like this! I bought this for my sister in law and she also really liked it. The dragonflies are obvious but subtle - done in gray and white, classy, not garish. I cannot attest to durablity because she has not had it long but it looks very nice.

Customer Buzz
 "silver dragonfly steering wheel co" 2007-05-12
By Gina Terry (oklahoma)
I really love this item, it matches the other pieces perfectly and went on easily. I highly recommend this item!!


Images Product

Buy Dragonflies Steering Wheel Cover Now

No comments:

Post a Comment